Vs > Ust-Maja
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Ust-Maja Climate & Distance Between
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Murmansk, Russia
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Myeik, Myanmar
Ust-Maja vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Deir-Alla vs Kamishli
Mazar-E-Sharif vs Puerto Lempira
Denton, Md vs Hillsdale, Mi
Santos vs Yokkaichi
- The distance between Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa and Ust-Maja, Russia is approximately 8,616 km or 5,354 mi.
- To reach Little Rock, Arkansas in this distance one would set out from Ust-Maja bearing 37.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Little Rock, Arkansas bearing 158.4° or SSE .
- Little Rock, Arkansas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ust-Maja has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Little Rock, Arkansas is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Ust-Maja is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 26.3 °C (47.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.5 °C (63.9°F) less in Little Rock, Arkansas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 979.8 mm (38.6 in) more which is equivalent to 979.8 l/m² (24.05 US gal/ft²) or 9,798,000 l/ha (1,047,471 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Little Rock, Arkansas than in Ust-Maja.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Little Rock, Arkansas relative to Ust-Maja. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Maja vs Little Rock, Arkansas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Kalakan, Russia
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Mashhad, Iran
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Ust-Maja vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Ust-Maja vs Vienna, Austria
Stockholm vs Kristianstad
Broughton Island, Nt vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
Pedernales vs Kaliningrad
Dhahran vs Trincomalee
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Ust-Maja Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Little Rock, Arkansas
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Maja
- Verhojansk, Russia - 800.4 kms (497.4 miles) N
- Zigansk, Russia - 893.3 kms (555.1 miles) NNW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 765.7 kms (475.8 miles) NW
- Suntar, Russia - 916.5 kms (569.5 miles) WNW
- Jakutsk, Russia - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) NW
- Olekminsk, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Aldan, Russia - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) WSW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WSW
- Bomnak, Russia - 712.2 kms (442.5 miles) SSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 947.9 kms (589 miles) SW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) S