Vs > Dzardzan
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Taipei, Taiwan
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Muharraq, Bahrain
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Little Rock, Arkansas vs East Sale, Australia
Dzardzan vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Dzardzan vs Mt Vernon, Il, Usa
Dzardzan vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Dzardzan vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Wake Island vs Bangalore
Lamar, Mo vs Ras Elnakb
Dedza vs Olivia, Mn
Bagotville, Qc vs Dashbalbar
- The distance between Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 8,130 km or 5,052 mi.
- To reach Little Rock, Arkansas in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 30.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Little Rock, Arkansas bearing 167.1° or SSE .
- Little Rock, Arkansas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Little Rock, Arkansas is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Dzardzan is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 28.9 °C (52.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.7 °C (53.5°F) less in Little Rock, Arkansas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 993.5 mm (39.1 in) more which is equivalent to 993.5 l/m² (24.38 US gal/ft²) or 9,935,000 l/ha (1,062,117 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.9° higher in Little Rock, Arkansas than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Little Rock, Arkansas relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Little Rock, Arkansas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Herat, Afghanistan
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Tapanui, New Zealand
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Dzardzan vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Dzardzan vs Bko-S, Mali
Dzardzan vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Dzardzan vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Jokioinen vs Chitral
Mouila vs Chicago, Illinois
Khutag vs Esk Forest
Aberporth vs Geneva, Ne
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Little Rock, Arkansas
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan