| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Little Rock, Arkansas in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with sporadic rain. Circa 102.9mm (4.1in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 7 days.
- The skies in Little Rock, Arkansas are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:40 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Little Rock, Arkansas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE