| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Little Rock, Arkansas in October is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- In October the blue above Little Rock, Arkansas is moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:07 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Little Rock, Arkansas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE