| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Little Rock, Arkansas in March is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry with rain at times. Some 124.7mm (4.9in) of water is dropped across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Little Rock, Arkansas are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:27 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Little Rock, Arkansas March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE