| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Little Rock, Arkansas in January is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with sleet, rain or snow at times. Just 86.9mm (3.4in) of water is deposited across an average of 10 days.
- In January the heavens above Little Rock, Arkansas are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:50 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Little Rock, Arkansas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE