| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Little Rock, Arkansas in February is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 91.7mm (3.6in) of H2O is transfered across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Little Rock, Arkansas are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:56 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Little Rock, Arkansas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Little Rock, Arkansas:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE